Hilton HHonors Terms and Conditions (Big Ticket Give Away): The Terms and Conditions for the Hilton HHonors Big Ticket Give Away Offer are made up of (a) the conditions set out below and (b) any other additional conditions we will give you. Any entry which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions is invalid and will be rejected. By submitting your entry, you accept to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. All entrants must have a valid email address.
2. Entrants must be 18 or over and a UK resident.
3. Only one entry per person and per valid email address.
4. Employees of the Promoter who have worked on the preparation or administration of this promotion, members of their immediate work group and their families or their affiliates, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. All entries must be received by midnight Friday 28th February 2014.
6. Rugby World will draw 500 entrants at random who will each receive a free pair of tickets to the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final, held at Twickenham Stadium on 31st May 2014.
7. All winners will be notified by Friday 14th March 2014, to the email address provided upon signing up.
8. All entrants agree to be contacted by Rugby World and Tickethour in relation to this promotion.
9. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
10. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
11. The promoter reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any point during the promotion.
12. Each ticket has a face value of £25 and will be in designated areas of the Twickenham Stadium only.
13. Premiership Rugby, organisers of the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final, reserves the right to change this area.
14. Any additional tickets purchased will be in the same area.
15. All tickets must be redeemed online through Tickethour only.
16. All tickets are subject to a £3 postage fee.
17. All additional tickets purchased are subject to a booking fee.
18. All tickets must be claimed by midnight Monday 31st March 2014. Any unclaimed prizes after this date will be non-redeemable.
Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors of any sort beyond its reasonable control that result in an omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operations.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical, satellite, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind beyond its reasonable control. If for any reason the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned, by reason of technical failures or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to select a winner in a random drawing from those who entered prior to the error that prompted the Sponsor’s action. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Governing Law/Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participants or Sponsor in connection with the Prize Draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Severability: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
Winners list: For details of the winners of the ‘Prize Draw’ send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “UK Rugby Prize Draw Winners” after Monday 2nd June 2014. Requests received after Monday 30th June 2014 will not be fulfilled.
Sponsor: Hilton Worldwide, 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, VA 22102, USA