It is set to be an extraordinary few months of rugby – we have sevens at the Olympics before the new season kicks off in the Aviva Premiership, Guinness Pro12 and Top 14. Before you know it there will be big November Tests coming up and European rugby returns. Then the Six Nations kicks off and after all the major club finals it will be Lions time!
Okay, we’re getting a little ahead of ourselves. There’s still all of summer to go. So we thought we’d celebrate the sunshine and the brilliant times ahead with a very special subscription offer. That’s right, we want to make your reading experience even better, rugby fans.
You may be a faithful, regular reader of Rugby World magazine and buy each issue at the supermarket or newsagent. Have you ever considered joining us as a subscriber? Here is what’s in it for you:
- You won’t miss a single issue of your favourite magazine: We send it direct to your door every four weeks – no effort required on your part!
- As a subscriber you pay less that you would at the news stands, with the lower price guaranteed for 12 months. See below for just how much you’d save.
- You get access to the iPad/iPhone editions of the magazine thrown in at no extra cost.
- You can download your first digital magazine right away.
- Finally, as part of our summer sale, we also throw in a £5 M&S gift card.
Because after all this, you’ll end up only spending is £18.49 every six months, with a whopping saving of 38%! It’s a good enough deal to distract you from the dread of pre-season or the long hours spent in the garden, wishing the season would start… Happy summer everyone, and here’s to the rugby ahead!