WHETHER YOU are travelling to one of the three RBS 6 Nations games this weekend, heading to the pub to watch them with your friends or staying at home to focus on the action, here are 15 questions to test your knowledge of the 2014 championship to date. How will you do? Good luck!
1. Name the six captains pictured above at the 2014 Six Nations launch.
2. The fastest Six Nations try was scored by Mauro Bergamasco against Scotland in 2007 after 20 seconds but who came close to breaking that record this year, touching down after 29 seconds against England?
3. Which Frenchman is pictured left applauding referee Alain Rolland following his sin-binning against Wales in the last round?
4. This weekend Brian O’Driscoll will play in his 64th Six Nations match – whose record will he overtake?
5. Which country has conceded the most penalties after the first three rounds this year?
6. Wales wing Alex Cuthbert and England’s Jonny May used to be team-mates at which college?
7. Tommaso Allan is playing for Italy in this year’s Six Nations, but which country did he represent at U20 level?
8. How many players have made their Test debuts for Ireland in this year’s championship?
9. Which pop star called Mike Phillips an “arrogant idiot” on Twitter during Wales’ defeat by Ireland in Dublin?
10. Which three players have scored two tries in a match in this year’s Championship?
11. Jonny May is pictured left in England training this week – but who is the player behind him?
12. Alun Wyn Jones was a late withdrawal for Wales’ game against France in round three – what was the reason?
13. What did the England team do when they arrived at Twickenham for the Ireland game that differed from their normal routine?
14. Which Six Nations coach is passionate about horse racing and once part-owned a horse called Rolling Maul?
15. Which former footballer sent Mike Brown a good luck message this week?