Enjoy a match-day experience with a difference at Twickenham for England v France thanks to Keith Prowse
Keeping children entertained throughout the summer holidays can be a tricky task, but here’s an idea that would be fun for all the family: a trip to Twickenham to see England face France on Saturday 15 August in the first of their two QBE Internationals.
The rivalry between England and France stretches back decades so the match itself is sure to be entertaining – remember the 12-try thriller the two sides produced in the final game of this year’s RBS 6 Nations? It’s also a chance for you to soak up the pre-World Cup atmosphere at Twickenham – and you can do it all in style with a family hospitality package.
Keith Prowse have worked in partnership with the RFU for 15 years and have put together an all-inclusive experience for families, be it one adult and one child (16 or under), two adults and two children or six adults and six children!
The hospitality package is £499 for two and includes:
- Category 1 RFU match tickets (one adult and one child)
- Access to a self-contained, child-friendly facility in Rugby House
- An official souvenir programme (one per two guests)
- Experienced, friendly and helpful staff in attendance throughout
- A range of soft drinks, beer and wine which can be refilled during the day (pre- and post-match)
- A two-course buffet offering something for everyone, even the picky eaters!
- A selection of sweet treats, including popcorn, ice cream and pick ‘n’ mix.
The match kicks off at 8pm but there’s no need to worry about getting home. Twickenham Station is a short walk from the stadium while a shuttle bus service operates from the stadium to Richmond for 150 minutes after the final whistle or 30 minutes after the bars close (whichever is earlier). Car parking is available on site as an optional extra.
All in all, it’s a chance to treat your family to a match-day experience with a difference.