Sale Sharks today announced a price freeze on all season tickets for the 2011-12 Aviva Premiership Season. In addition to the price freeze, all season ticket holders will also be included free in the club’s new Membership Scheme which will offer further benefits to those already enjoyed by being a Sharks Season Ticket Holder.
With the club recently re-affirming its commitment to Friday Night Rugby at Edgeley Park, a host of new players and existing young talent have been signed for 2011-12. Giant Irish Prop Tony Buckley, Scottish International back row Richie Vernon, Wasps hooker and captain Joe Ward and Samoan International Tasesa Lavea, amongst others, have all agreed to join the club. With current players James Gaskell, Henry Thomas and Dave Seymour all re-signing or extending their current contracts the squad is looking stronger for next season.
By committing to a 2011-12 Season Ticket you will receive
· A guaranteed seat at 17 games (11 Aviva Premiership, 3 European Cup Group Games, 2 LV= Cup games and a pre-season match)
· Savings on matchday prices that equate to SIX FREE GAMES (except Platinum Season Tickets)
· Ticket Exchange Scheme – If you let us know prior to a game you can’t attend, we’ll give you an additional seat to another game for free. You pay for 17 tickets, you get 17 tickets!
· Two free tickets to the JP Morgan Asset Management Premiership Sevens
· Priority access to Cup Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and away games.
· Credit available via Zebra Finance to spread the cost of your Season Ticket.
· Free Sharks Membership (worth £30)
The new Sharks Membership offers
· Membership card that offers discount at the club shop and with other Club Partners
· Entry into the England International Ticket Ballot. Tickets will be made available to members for EVERY England home game
· Exclusive events with the first team squad
The first 500 season ticket holders who renew their ticket prior to Wednesday 20th April will receive a FREE 2010-11 home, away or European shirt with ‘Hodgson 10’ or ‘Jones 4’ the back. On Friday 22nd April v. Exeter both these players will be playing their final home game for the Sharks at Edgeley Park after 10 years’ magnificent service.
Speaking about the launch of the Sharks 2011-12 Season Tickets, Chief Executive Mick Hogan said:
“The backing of our fans in what has been a challenging but disappointing season so far has been tremendous. By freezing prices and adding even more benefits to season ticket holders , we want to recognise their support and encourage as many fans as possible to sign up now for next season.
“Everyone at the club is extremely confident for the 2011-12 season. With a host of new signings and re-signings already announced and plenty more to come, we will have a stronger and more competitive squad for next season. We will, under Steve Diamond, also have a high class coaching and support team for 2011-12. Our further investment into the training facilities at Carrington will mean Sale Sharks are better prepared than ever before.
“We have the best value season ticket in the Aviva Premiership, with adult prices starting at only £99 and juniors just £30. Across the board, nearly every season ticket offers around six free games plus the guarantee of the same seat to every match. A Sharks 2011-12 Season Ticket is the easiest and best value way to follow the team next year.”
The deadline for current season ticket holders to renew their existing seat is Friday 13th May. All seats will go on general sale from Saturday 14th May.
Current season ticket holders will receive full information via post and email in the next 7 to 10 days. However, they can renew from today by calling 08444 994 994.