Tweets from David Flatman, Matt Giteau and Rhys Webb make our list of ten great tweets of the World Cup so far.
1. Matt Giteau and the Australia boys weren’t able to hit up the Cardiff drinking establishments after their win over Fiji, which was probably a good thing for all involved.
2. Italy prop Martin Castrogiovanni is moonlighting as a photographer at this year’s World Cup…
3. David Flatman profits from a little blunder in the ITV Sport captions office.
4. From flipping burgers to making mincemeat of opposing front rows.
5. Sir Clive wouldn’t have allowed a camera in the dressing room, and he makes a good point.
6. Nemani Nadolo and David Pocock get up close and personal with a little dance.
7. I think we’re all looking forward to how this one pans out.
8. Sky Sports add insult to Rhys Webb’s injury.
9. Leicester Tigers used Ben Kay as a talent scout back in the day.
10. It’s good to see Tom Shanklin is keeping himself busy in retirement.
11. Tommy Seymour has finally recovered from the smackdown laid on him by Japan’s Ayumu Goramaru.