Mark Cueto shares his memories of Rugby World Cup France 2007. Sportsbreaks can ensure you don't miss out at Rugby World Cup France 2023
With just two years to go until Rugby World Cup France 2023 kicks off, former England, Sale Sharks and British & Irish Lions wing Mark Cueto sits down with Sportsbreaks.com to discuss that moment in 2007.
You remember: The ‘try’ that wasn’t, when the Englishman thought he had slid in for a crucial score in the Rugby World Cup final against South Africa, only for it to be disallowed for a foot in touch.
Or so the officials said. The man himself has a different view, as you can see above!
It has obviously stuck with him after all these years, and memories made in France can have an incredible legacy. You’ll want to be there when new ones are forged so why not check out everything Sportsbreaks.com have to offer for the big show at Rugby World Cup France 2023.
With their brilliantly crafted packages, you can follow Scotland, travel in support of Ireland, Follow Wales, or be there for England. And they have fantastic offers for those hoping to go all the way through the knockout stages – just as Mark Cueto did all those years ago!
FIND OUT MORE
Book a Sportsbreaks.com Match Break and you’ll get:
- Official Rugby World Cup 2023 match tickets
- A minimum of two nights’ accommodation at one of their great-value hotels
- Event pack containing essential RWC 2023 merchandise
- 24-hour Sportsbreaks.com representation service
And for a little bit extra, you can:
- Upgrade your Official Rugby World Cup 2023 match tickets
- Extend your stay at one of their great-value hotels
- Enhance your RWC 2023 experience with any club (or match) specific packages/events that become available. They’ll let you know as and when any optional extras are available to book, offering information on how you can add these to your trip.
Find out more details at
Can’t get to the shops? You can download the digital edition of Rugby World straight to your tablet or subscribe to the print edition to get the magazine delivered to your door.
Follow Rugby World on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.